Complaint Review: Access Capital Funding Group

• Submitted: Fri, March 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 27, 2009

• Reported By:Petersburg Indiana
Access Capital Funding Group
www.myaccesscapital.com , Colorado U.S.A.

Access Capital Funding Group took my money and took advantage of me Bolder Colorado

August 2008 I contacted Access Capital Funding to build my business credit and get a loan through our business. Since then I have gotten the run around and taken advantage of. Today I found out that as of February 2, 2009 they were no longer in business. They took $2499. from me to build my credit. What did I get? More bills.

Because of this monthly payment I could not pay other bills, causing them to be late, lowering my credit score.
They also sent me to personal credit building company (Credit Justice) which has been clearing things, but I am still going no where. I doubt they are legit either, I have not received a returned phone call and have tried to call many times.

If anyone in interested in taking back from these crooks who have taken from us. Count me in.

Rhonda
Petersburg, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Access-Capital-Funding-Group/Colorado/Access-Capital-Funding-Group-took-my-money-and-took-advantage-of-me-Bolder-Colorado-438347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Access Capital Funding Group