Complaint Review: Access Fleet

• Updated: Fri, October 21, 2011

• Reported By: John — dallas Texas United States of America
Access Fleet
1650 Lucerne St STE 201 Minden, Nevada United States of America

Access Fleet Access Fleet Inc Access Fleet, Bunch of Liars and Theifs Minden, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: MORE ACCESS FLEET VICTIMS

I have an Auto Body Shop here in Texas. I was approached by a sales rep with Access Fleet. He said he could keep my shop busy by sending me fleet business through his company Access Fleet. He said in order to get this work I had to change my card processing from the local bank I had been working with for years. I was reluctant but business is slow and my shop could certainly use more work especially working with government fleets and the other large companies he said they would send. He also said that there was a $79.00 a month fee that I would have to pay and could cancel at anytime. So I gave it a shot. The salesman told me I would start getting business in about 10 days after a month I called him and he said my company was just getting put in the system. Another month went by with no business I called the salesman and he said he no longer worked for Access Fleet and to call them and cancel. When I called I found that I was in a Non Cancelable Lease with LFG Lease Finance Group and I would have to deal with them. I called LFG and they said there was nothing they could do.

I looked up Access Fleet with the Better Business Bureau and they told me they have a C rating and over 50 complaints like mine. So I put it in the hands of my Lawyer. Don't let your shop get taken line mine by these con artist

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2011 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Access-Fleet/Minden-Nevada-89423/Access-Fleet-Access-Fleet-Inc-Access-Fleet-Bunch-of-Liars-and-Theifs-Minden-Nevada-791221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Access Fleet

MORE ACCESS FLEET VICTIMS

AUTHOR: Hendelap - (United States of America)

Hello I am in California and my business was also affected by this company. I will go after them. How are things on your part, ? are they going good towards any suits from anyone?