Complaint Review: Access Travel Network

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: Ron — Ada Kansas U.S.A.
Access Travel Network
672 N Semoran Blvd Orlando, Florida United States of America

Access Travel Network Jodi Lewis Scam artists Orlando, Florida

*Author of original report: Update of Access Travel Network

On Dec. 20, 2012 I received a call from Access Travel Network that they could sell my "free weeks" of vacation that were running out on Jan. 31, 2013.  The weeks were from RCI.  I had to pay $149 per week, and they would sell my weeks.

The representative, Jodi Lewis, assured me that they had companies waiting to buy them.  I was greedy and gave them the money.  The problem is that RCI doesn't give you free weeks.  I have reported them to the No Call people and plan to contact other groups suggested by Gary of South Carolina in a ripoff report on this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 03:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Access-Travel-Network/Orlando-Florida-32807/Access-Travel-Network-Jodi-Lewis-Scam-artists-Orlando-Florida-985313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Access Travel Network

Update of Access Travel Network

AUTHOR: Ron - (U.S.A.)

I contacted my credit card company after my dealings with Access Travel Network.  I also called Access Travel Network back and asked to speak to Jodi Lewis.  When I visited with her, I said I wanted to cancel the deal.  I mentioned that I had read on the ripoff site the report of Gary of South Carolina , and planned to contact all of the sites that he listed.  She said that the ripoff site only contained people's opinions, not fact.  I said I preferred to believe them over her.  I was traveling after that.  I did get to check my credit card on Christmas day, and the charge from Access Travel Network had been removed.  I have not received a contract either so I think mentioning the ripoff site must have been helpful.  A great big thanks to Gary of South Carolina for his advice.