Complaint Review: Access Travel Network

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Shadowmama — Ottawa Ontario Canada
Access Travel Network
672 N Semoran Blvd # 301 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Access Travel Network Laurie Ann, Raynald Brook, Kris Walker, Alice Whitley, Scott Love Fraud, Rip Off, Thiefs, Liars Orlando, Florida

*Consumer Comment: hi

I received a call from Laurie Ann on June 8th, 2012 telling me I had bonus week (10) that was included with my timeshare purchase.  Since they were about to expire she offered me to rent them at 1 500 $ a week.  I just add to send them 1490 $ US for starting the advertising package. It was guaranteed to be rented in 90 days  or I get my money back.

They would send me a contract, advertising copy and agreement.  I HAD to send them back everything signed and they could place the advertisement.  I gave my credit card number and a few days later got the package.  I signed and send them back the same day.  The money was taken from my credit card on the 9th (the day after).  I even went on their web site to see my advertizment.

On November 5th, 2012 I had a call from Scott Love telling me the had found a renter but I had to send 1500$ by money gram the same day to pay for the stamp tax and I would get all the information ready by Friday the 9th November, 2012.

On Thursday the 8th November, Scott Love called me and said he would send me the closing  package on Friday containing 3 copies of the final disbursment letter, 2 certified *Cashier* checks, one of 15 000 $ and the other one would be  2 990 $ as reembursment of my advertizment (1 490 $) because it took more than 90 days and 1 500$  BUT I had to send him 1 990$ as a guarantee that I would not change my mind and keep the 10 weeks or they would take that 1 990 $ to prosecute me.

I just learned today (November 8th) that I was scamed.  I know it is not an excuse, I am francophone from Canada and had to make them repeat over and over, but I should have checked with RCI.  Now 5 months later and 2 990 $ less, I have learned a hard lesson.  I have closed my credit card account and I will check if I can pursue them....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Access-Travel-Network/Orlando-Florida-32807/Access-Travel-Network-Laurie-Ann-Raynald-Brook-Kris-Walker-Alice-Whitley-Scott-Love-Fr-966710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Access Travel Network

hi

AUTHOR: findthem - (United States of America)

Hi what was the number of the people that asked you for more money after your first purchase