crucial

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: Sol —
Access USA - MyUS.com Eric Baird, Joy Rivera myus Scam -
4299 Express Lane Sarasota, Florida USA

MyUS.com/ACCESS USA Eric Baird, Joy Rivera myus Scam - UNETHICAL PRACTICES/THEFT/HIDDEN FEES Sarasota Florida

*Author of original report: I've finally been refunded.

This company made me pay for outrageous storage fees for an article that they shouldn't have kept for inspection, and when they realized the article was perfectly fine to ship, they made me pay the storage fees anyway. One of the managers only voided half of the fees when they were supposed not to make me pay anything at all since it was their mistake. But later on  I realized they were doing so called 'mistakes' on purpose to up your fees. All they have to do is pretend the most ridiculous article is unsafe when they know that the process of you waiting for the inspection to be over is going to force you to have storage fees. But then, when they find the article is safe they will charge you anyway for the time they inspected the product. Which is a theft.All the fees should be VOIDED if the article is safe.

Then they made another so called 'mistake', I paid a 2 dollar fee to have shoe boxes discarded and when my package arrived, the shoe box was inside which added almost 20 dollars to my shipping fees.Also done on purpose.They didn't refund the difference in shipping cost even when i notified them and sended pictures.

I also notice that often my packages would be REALLY big compared to what was really inside. Another way to up your shipping fees.

On top of that , they have managers that are totally aware of all the little tricks to steal more money from people and who will simply ignore your emails and keep doing all the unethical practices they regularly play on their customers.

STAY AWAY from them!! But don't just take my word for it, just look at all the people they've been stealing from:

sitejabber.com/reviews/myus.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Access-USA-MyUScom-Eric-Baird-Joy-Rivera-myus-Scam-/Sarasota-Florida-34238/MyUScomACCESS-USA-Eric-Baird-Joy-Rivera-myus-Scam-UNETHICAL-PRACTICESTHEFTHIDDEN-F-1141067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Access USA - MyUS.com Eric Baird, Joy Rivera myus Scam -

I've finally been refunded.

AUTHOR: Sissi - ()

After a bunch of emails and arguments with an uncompetent manager, I decided to write to the CEO of the company and another manager gave me back the money I had lost. Be persistent! not sure if I will  keep my account with this company but at least my persistence was rewarded.