Complaint Review: Access USA MyUS.com Eric Baird, Joy Rivera

• Updated: Mon, February 22, 2010

• Reported By: Chris — Internet USA
Access USA MyUS.com Eric Baird, Joy Rivera
www.myus.com Internet United States of America

Access USA - MyUS.com Eric Baird, Joy Rivera myus Scam - shipped the "wrong" goods and won't resolve Internet

*Author of original report: myus resloved the issue

I joined myus.com and used them to ship me auto parts I had ordered. All in all the cost to me was around $500, and they shipped on 28 September. I received a package of 2 small cans of baby formula instead of the parts.

3 weeks and around 12 emails later I still can't get answers as to if and when I will receive the goods I paid for. I have tried the 'send email to CEO/service manager/blah blah blah' option but these are simply ignored. I also tried the chat to an agent online and this is pretty useless - just a smokescreen.

Do not use myus.com - at best they are incompetent with pathetic customer service, at worst a scam sending people cheap and incorrect goods, and then ignoring them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2009 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Access-USA-MyUScom-Eric-Baird-Joy-Rivera/internet/Access-USA-MyUScom-Eric-Baird-Joy-Rivera-myus-Scam-shipped-the-wrong-goods-and-won-511577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Access USA MyUS.com Eric Baird, Joy Rivera

myus resloved the issue

AUTHOR: Chris - (USA)

It took a while, but myus.com got me my goods at their expense and apologised. They said this kind of mix up is very rare, so I recently used them for another shipment and the goods arrived quickly and without incident.

I will definitely use them in the future, as i believe my initial shipment issues were an exception, and not the norm.

gyro