• Report: #501928

• Updated: Fri, October 02, 2009

• Reported By: Krystal — Lancaster California USA
Access USA MyUS.com
1899-1905 60th Place E. Bradenton, Florida United States of America

Access USA MyUS.com Sent packages to me and had me repack them and ship to either Russia or Estonia. Posed as the Myus.com site but is a fake. I report to a manager and track shipments through http://myusgroup.com/w_user/documents/ ACCESS USA FRAUD-FAKE SITE Russian Money Laundering Stolen Credit Cards Extortion Bradenton, Florida

*General Comment: Access USA

About a month ago I applied for a job that I received from a mom job website but the link was through craigslist. I was then contacted by a man who offered me as position as a correspondence assistant. My job duties were to receive packages  unpack them then repack them and ship them to a supposed customer.

I started to notice that almost all my packages were being sent to Russia. After a lot of research I could still not find anything showing the website to be a fraud. I also read a lot about Eric Baird the founder of MYUS.com who is also Access USA. From what I have finally discovered is that these Russians have copied Access USA the address and everything but have changed the number and used a fake domain.

If you look up Access USA in google search, the site that I was using to track shipments does not come up, only the real MYUS.com/Access USA site comes up.

I am suppose to get paid tomorrow but I am pretty sure I wont. I am really worried about what this might do to me. If someone has information on what I can do to protect myself, please let me know.

The website address that they use to correspond is http://myusgroup.com/w_user

The men who contacted me is Albert Gordon and Andrew Salamov. Andrew is supposedly my manager. His email is

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2009 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Access-USA-MyUScom/Bradenton-Florida-34203/Access-USA-MyUScom-Sent-packages-to-me-and-had-me-repack-them-and-ship-to-either-Russia-o-501928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Access USA MyUS.com

#1 General Comment

Access USA

AUTHOR: Christina - (USA)

First of all Thank you for putting this on Rip off reports. I fell for the same sceme. And I started to investigatge it further. First I would call the Identity Theft Resource Center at 888-400-5530 and they will be able to guide you to what you need to do. Wilma was the lady who helped me and she was wonderful and prompt.