Complaint Review: Access Warranty

• Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: Norma — Howard Beach New York United States of America
Access Warranty
6837 Hayvenhurst Ave Lake Balboa, California United States of America

Access Warranty AW AUTOPRO No refund of policy cancelled in March 2012, it it Oct 2012 Lake Balboa, California

I purchased an auto warranty policy for my used 2005 Chevy Colorado in Dec 2010 and paid off the warranty in Dec 2011.  I sold the Chevy Colorado and submitted that cancellation paperwork via FAX to Autopro.  The refund was supposed to take 45-60 business days.  Despite numerous phone calls and emails, I have not received my refund of well over $1000.  The customer service department states my account is locked and they cannot access it and that the refunds department does not have a phone number,  When I request to speak to someone upper level, they say they don't have a phone number and only communicate via email.  I resubmitted the paperwork again, via email this time; they countered by inferring I was trying to falsify the mileage on the vehicle.  I sent copies of the ONSTAR reports.  That was the last I heard.  It has been 7 months since I cancelled the policy.  It has been a month since i last was able to contact them... NO RESPONSE>  They owe me approximately $1300

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 11:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Access-Warranty/Lake-Balboa-California-91406/Access-Warranty-AW-AUTOPRO-No-refund-of-policy-cancelled-in-March-2012-it-it-Oct-2012-Lak-959765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Access Warranty