Complaint Review: Access Warranty

• Reported By: Martie — Hayden Idaho United States of America
Access Warranty
6837 Hayvenhurst Ave Lake Balboa, California United States of America

Access Warranty No Coverage No response No refund Lake Balboa, California

On 09/16/2010 we obtained a warranty for our non-commercial truck.  In January our truck became a commercial truck.  We did not know at the time that we would not be covered under the warranty if they found out that we were commercial.

In June we had a blower motor fixed.  A couple of months later I was looking in our contract book and discovered that we would not be covered if they found out we were commercial.

I called them immediately and they confirmed that they would not cover the truck and that I should get a refund from the time that the truck became commercial in January.  I have called several times and spoke to several people only to get the run around. I have never received anything from them by mail.

I sent them the registration showing when the truck became commercial, a copy of the DOT inspection and the mileage  the first part of Feb..   I also told them I would reimburse them for the blower motor that they fixed in June.

I also spoke with Royal Administration Services (their underwriter) and they also told me I should get a refund from when the truck became commercial.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2011 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Access-Warranty/Lake-Balboa-California-91406/Access-Warranty-No-Coverage-No-response-No-refund-Lake-Balboa-California-794754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Access Warranty