Complaint Review: Access Warranty

• Updated: Tue, May 04, 2010

• Reported By: Flo — Stoneboro Pennsylvania United States of America
Access Warranty
6837 Hayvenhurst Ave Lake Balboa, California United States of America

Access Warranty Paul Hills, Mr. Howard, Phil & BillInterstate National Dealer Services Inc. Claims Dept. 333 Earle Ovington Blvd Uniondale, NY They all tell you lies and promise to return your calls and Phil and Bill are rude and condescending. Lake Balboa, California

In good faith I bought an extended warranty from Access Waranty, when it was apparent I needed reapir or replacement of my tranfer case which was covered by warranty, my  claim was denied.  Bill denied claim without any explanation.  When I called to see why claim was denied, he said receipts werre unreadable.  I faxed receipts myself, to Paul Hills, got confirmation that they were indeed readable and was told Paul would get back to me.  Which he didn't do.  I waited 3 days to no avail.

I faxed them a cancellation letter, which was not acknowledged and instructed them not to take anymore payments out of my account.  Which they did.  I called them and Paul said he would request a full refund of my monies paid.

I called the financial institution after the payment was deducted from my account 2 weeks later and they had not been informed of the cancellation.  I then informed the by fax and verbally that I had cancelled the contract due to breach of contract on Access Warranty's denial of claim and told them I had stopped payment on any further deductions and they were to cease drafting on their end.  Got verbal confirmation on this action.

I also contacted the, Pennsyvania Attorney Generals Office, Consumer Compaint Dept. concerning this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2010 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Access-Warranty/Lake-Balboa-California-91406/Access-Warranty-Paul-Hills-Mr-Howard-Phil-BillInterstate-National-Dealer-Services-Inc-599871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Access Warranty