Complaint Review: Access Warranty

• Updated: Sun, February 08, 2009

• Reported By:antioch California
Access Warranty
accesswarranty.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Access Warranty they sent me an email called they said they would cover my car if I 100,00 miles 5 year warranty they wanted $300.00 dollars I gave It to them and never recieved a warranty pakage Nationwide

I responded to an email from access warranty about a warranty pakage for my car. I called and they said they could provide a warranty for my charger 100,00 miles for 2000.00 and they could do that with 300.00 dollars down. I gave them my bank information they took the 300.00 dollars and never sent me the warranty pakage. Ive called several times and all I get Is the run around about my warranty pakage. I now realise I've been riped off and there is no warranty coverage.

I went to there web site accesswarranty.com and there web page says theres no warranty coverage for the cailforina area complete scam.

Tony b

antioch, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2009 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Access-Warranty/nationwide/Access-Warranty-they-sent-me-an-email-called-they-said-they-would-cover-my-car-if-I-1000-421617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Access Warranty