Complaint Review: Accessible Home Health Care

• Reported By: Victim of Liar — Ft Lauderdale Florida
Accessible Home Health Care
3111 N University Dr. Suite 625 Coral Springs, Florida USA

Accessible Home Health Care Fraudulent employment offers Coral Springs Florida

Having been the recipent of the unethical behavior of this company and it's underhanded business practices I would recommend staying away.

Upon further research it was discovered that the man running this operation has a shady background. Do your research prior to buying into his sales pitch. There are seems to be a behavior pattern with this man that has landed him in legal trouble.

If you are offered employment with this organization- stay away. Do not believe what you are told or offered.

I was enticed away from a job I enjoyed- I was recruited by Dahood to be an executive in a ground floor operation.

I received a contract and left my other empolyment. After one week, Mr Dahood started playing games. He left me for weeks

on hold- then told me to look for something else.

In the mean time, he had a sneaky meeting with my pevious employer and trashed me behind my back.

He left me in a situation that totally destroyed my financial status. I lost everything due to his lying and manipulation.

He is a liar and a con man. His legal history will support this.

Stay away from his organization-

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accessible-Home-Health-Care/Coral-Springs-Florida/Accessible-Home-Health-Care-Fraudulent-employment-offers-Coral-Springs-Florida-1117382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accessible Home Health Care