Complaint Review: Accessory Circut

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 21, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Lodi New Jersey United States of America
Accessory Circut
502 Graves Neck Road, Brooklyn New York 11223 2371 Pacific Coast Hwy, California United States of America

Accessory Circut MELLODIGITAL.COM Accessory Circut RIP OFF 2371 Pacific Coast Hwy, California

I purchased a Nikon flash from Accessory Circuit in April as of date (6-21-12) I have not received it.  I have also not received any correspondance to explain when the flash would be delivered.

When I first ordered it I was told it was out of stock but they could send me a Sigma flash, I turned down that offer.  Accessory Circuit told me the flash would be delivered in 2 weeks.  No-one contacted me through email or phone so I called.  I was told the flash was sent back because it was damaged and it would be another 2 weeks until it would be delivered.  Again I waited and called to get the same story (flash hadn't come in yet).  Searching the net turned up many similar stories that happened to me even people who had ordered the flash.   I still haven't heard from them.  Stay away from the bait and switch rip off antics of Accessory Circuit and those of us that were ripped off need to report them to anyone that will listen including the FTC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accessory-Circut/2371-Pacific-Coast-Hwy-California-90402/Accessory-Circut-MELLODIGITALCOM-Accessory-Circut-RIP-OFF-2371-Pacific-Coast-Hwy-Califor-901059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accessory Circut