Complaint Review: Accessory Circut.com

• Submitted: Mon, September 26, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 26, 2011

• Reported By: Concerned Online Shopper — KC Missouri U.S.A.
Accessory Circut.com

Accessory Circut.com Accessory CIrcut Bait & Switch! Liars! Buyers Beware! Internet

I found this company through Google shopping listing. I ordered a Canon 430 ex flash. Then I received a phone call and the guy said that the Canon flash was on "backorder" from Canon and it would be 4-6 weeks before I got it. He started a sales pitch about some other brand of flash, and how it was SO MUCH better quality than Canon, and it was "only $40 more" BUT I could get it within 5 days. This is when I got very leery. I said no thanks, but then he said he could offer me a deal of another $20 off, plus I could get it within 2 business days. Desperate to get a flash soon, because of all of the photo shoots I have scheduled in the next few weeks, I agreed.

But as soon as I got off the phone, I googled them and realized what a horrible mistake I had made. I called back to cancel my order right away, and he got defensive and asked me why I wanted to cancel my order all of a sudden. And that the order had already gone through. He said all he could do was refund me an additional $20 to get the price back down to the price of what it was I had ordered originally.

I tried canceling the order again via phone and email, and then contacted my credit card company to stop the transaction. They said it was "pending" but that if it did go through that they would file a report to get my money back. Stay clear of this company!!!! When shopping online, make sure the website you are ordering from is legit. I learned my lesson!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2011 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accessory-Circutcom/internet/Accessory-Circutcom-Accessory-CIrcut-Bait-Switch-Liars-Buyers-Beware-Internet-781379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accessory Circut.com