Complaint Review: Accessory Town

• Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: Geeman — Columbus Ohio
Accessory Town
Internet USA

Accessory Town ACCTOWNTrue Accessory NO delivery of items purchased Bronx Internet

I ordered cables for my iphone5 on April 13, 2014.  On April 14th I had confirmation that the charge hit my credit card.  On April 16th I received an email stating that the USPS had received electronic notification of the order for delivery.  It is now April 29th and I still do not have my purchase with no updates on when I will receive the order.  I purchased this online from True Accessory but Acctown is the company and phone number on my credit card statement.  I have sent numerous emails and phone calls, left messages, to find out where the shipment was coming from and when I might expect it to be delivered.  I have not gotten one response back from this company.  I had to go out an buy the cable from AT&T as I needed to replace the one I had that was going bad.  I do not believe this company even exists...  Do not buy from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 04:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accessory-Town/internet/Accessory-Town-ACCTOWNTrue-Accessory-NO-delivery-of-items-purchased-Bronx-Internet-1142550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accessory Town