Complaint Review: AccessoryCircuit

• Reported By: Dale — Pagosa Springs Colorado United States of America
AccessoryCircuit
502 Gravesend neck rd Brooklyn, New York United States of America

AccessoryCircuit BAIT & SWITCH company! STAY AWAY. Brooklyn, New York

AccessoryCircuit.com BAIT & SWITCH company! STAY AWAY.  I ordered Canon 430EX II Speedlite E-TTL II Shoe-Mount Flash (sku#2805B002) from AccessoryCircut.com on Nov 14, 2010. On Nov 16, 2100 at 2:40PM the Sales Representative had called me and  they have a back order on this item for 4-6 weeks  and he had better flash as a replacement that were shipping me a big discount.  He then sent me to sigmaphoto.com and had me search on the item which failed and he said he had report s their site was under repair.  After I thought about it I call him back a 2:27PM and at 2:29PM but no answer (mail box full). 2:30 I then call 1-866-475-9740 and told Michael Stevens to cancel the order.  He told me that he could not because it had already shipped but not to worry as they had a return policy for the item with full refund and ato match the lowest price on the web for the item.

He then gave me the Part # for the replacement flash.  I then when and look it up on the web (Amazon) and found it for $80.00 less.  I call Michael Stevens back and again told him to cancel the order and again he said he could not but would give me $50.00 off if I like and product.  I again told me that I could just return it for 100% of my money back.  After check with UPS the sender of the package can have the pack rerouted back to the sender, I Michael Stevens again and told him to cancel the order and have the package return to the sender.  He put me on hold and then returns in few seconds and told me UPS would not and told me refuse the shipment and have it return to sender.  I also ask him for the address to ship it back in case I missed the driver (different from the one on their website) and a RMA number which he gave me as 69535RF. I also sent several emails to cancel the order if they could not send the Canon 430EX II.

I believe that AccessoryCircuit has a fraud for the following reasons

Send something of lesser value than what was ordered.

Fail to deliver in a timely manner.

Fail to disclose all relevant information about a product or terms of the sale.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2010 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AccessoryCircuit/Brooklyn-New-York-11223/AccessoryCircuit-BAIT-SWITCH-company-STAY-AWAY-Brooklyn-New-York-664303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AccessoryCircuit