• Report: #220902

• Submitted: Thu, November 16, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, November 16, 2006

• Reported By:Sherwood Arkansas
Acclaim Credit Card
12027 Talus Place Beverly Hills, California U.S.A.

Acclaim Credit Card They took $159.95 out of my checking account without my authorization Ripoff Beverly Hills California

These people are fraudulent,and will steal, and drain your bank account dry;They went into my checking account and did a ACH debit transaction for $159.95, which I did not Authorize, and they have bogish phone numbers and are operating illegal.I finally got the number and called, they gave me the run around, and act like they did not know what I was talking about.

Joann
Sherwood, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2006 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acclaim-Credit-Card/Beverly-Hills-California-90210/Acclaim-Credit-Card-They-took-15995-out-of-my-checking-account-without-my-authorization-220902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acclaim Credit Card