• Report: #219107

• Submitted: Sat, November 04, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, November 04, 2006

• Reported By:rochester New York
Acclaim Mastercard
5301 Laurel Canyon Blvd. Suite 132 Valley Village, California U.S.A.

Acclaim Mastercard took 159.95 from my checking account that was unauthorized. They are unreachable by phone, and the online live support are anything but supportive! Valley Village California

I had 159.95 taken from my checking account by acclaim mastercard. I did not authorize this transaction. This was noticed immediately when I checked my bank account which I do every friday.

I went to my bank to fill out a form that same day. When I followed up on that I was informed that they could not help me since my checking account was used and not a debit card. Therefor they were unable to reimburse me my money.

When i went to the bank to fill that paper I also asked if I should close my account and open another one. I was told no since it was my checking number and not a debit card. That following week another company also took money out of my account. They did close my account and open a new one after that.

They did also give me the bank number that deposited my money for this company which is how i was able to get acclaim mastercards number.
I have tried several times to call acclaim mastercard with no sucess. It is impossible to reach them by phone. All I hear is they are extremely busy helping other people, after 12 minutes i hear good bye and the phone disconnects.

I tried using this companies online address and spoke with a gentleman who says he cannot help me because it is after three days and i cant cancel to get my money back. I asked for a supervisor which he said he is the one to help me, would not give me a number or a name to call anyone. He said the only thing they can do is not send me my card. then he left! I was not even done with my conversation!

Jessica
rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2006 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acclaim-Mastercard/Valley-Village-California-91607/Acclaim-Mastercard-took-15995-from-my-checking-account-that-was-unauthorized-They-are-un-219107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acclaim Mastercard