Complaint Review: Acclaim Mastercard

• Submitted: Wed, September 27, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 27, 2006

• Reported By:Newton Alabama
Acclaim Mastercard
www.acclaim mastercard.com Internet U.S.A.

Acclaim Mastercard ripoff- I wanted a payday advance not a credit card. Internet

I went online to apply for a pay day advance. Not to purchase any kind of credit card. It is amazing how when you are filling out a application another window pops up.

Some folks like myself are way to trusting and before you know it have gotten something not deisred. I didnt have any idea when I was applying for the loan.

I would be spending over a $ 100 that I didnt have. I was trying to borrow money,not spend it online.

Newton, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2006 03:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acclaim-Mastercard/internet/Acclaim-Mastercard-ripoff-I-wanted-a-payday-advance-not-a-credit-card-Internet-212953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acclaim Mastercard