bearing

• Updated: Tue, November 21, 2006

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Acclaim Mastercard
superacclaimcard.com Internet U.S.A.

Acclaim Mastercard/MASTERCARD_ACCLA DIRECT PAY/Edebitpay edpreporting.com/Moneterey County debitcardsupport.com Fraudulent withdraw from account without authorization Online Internet

I was charged $159.95 from the company MASTERCARD_ACCLA DIRECT PAY. I called my bank to found out more information and they could not tell me who exactly withdrew the funds. I filed a fraudulent claim. I did more research on this website and found the phone number on a website that someone else provided (superacclaimcard.com) which is 818-255-9978.

I called the number and was on hold for 13 minutes and finally got an "operator." He claimed that all representatives were busy and we would take a message and they would contact me within 24-48 hours. He would not give me his last name or extension number. I also went to their website (edpreporting.com) and tried to do the "live chat" that was disabled, so I left 2 requests to speak with a representative. Again told that I would have a response within 24-48 hours.

Kathryn
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2006 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acclaim-Mastercard/internet/Acclaim-MastercardMASTERCARDACCLA-DIRECT-PAYEdebitpay-edpreportingcomMoneterey-County-221647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acclaim Mastercard