Complaint Review: Acclaim Mastercard

• Submitted: Sat, January 13, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, January 13, 2007

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Acclaim Mastercard
Acclaim mastercard.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Acclaim Mastercard They withdrew $159.95 out of my checking account with the promise of an unsecure credit card Internet

On 1/13/07, I was viewing my mail and came across an ad for Acclaim Mastercard. It sounded like a great way to restore my good credit. After I finished filling out the information and the screen immediately said "the host is trying to close the window". I tried to get back on to get a phone number to call but was unsuccessful. I tried other ways to get in touch with them but was told they would get back to me within 24 to 48 hours. I immediately knew this is a SCAM!!!! I then went on to your website and found all the others who are in the same situaiton. These crooks have to be stopped. I do not have alot of money and I have 5 children to care for. I can't afford to lose $5 let alone $160.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2007 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acclaim-Mastercard/nationwide/Acclaim-Mastercard-They-withdrew-15995-out-of-my-checking-account-with-the-promise-of-an-230350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acclaim Mastercard