Complaint Review: Accor NA / Motel 6

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 07, 2008

• Reported By:Vancouver Washington
Accor NA / Motel 6
2369 S. Holladay Drive Seaside, Oregon U.S.A.
  • Phone: 503-738-6269
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Accor NA / Motel 6 Corporate Misfeasance Seaside Oregon

*Author of original report: Back atcha

*Consumer Comment: Motel 6

*Author of original report: Legal Notice - 3rd attempt

Up to speed: Accor NA's Seaside, Oregon, Motel 6 Manager,Lee Judson, inferred that my wife is a prostitute and I a drug dealer by - illegally, I believe - putting us on his nefarious Do Not Rent list without cause. So after 8 months of trying to get our good names cleared without success, I sued him in Small Claims Court for $5,000. He and his attorney, Stan Gish, bullied me and filed a frivolous counter suit for $100,000 taking it out of Small Claims Court and into Circuit Court, forcing me to hire an attorney to defend myself against him!

O.K., Now Gish & my attorney are discussing dismissing the case and having both parties sign a stipulated injunction which would prevent either of us from posting anything on consumer complaint sites (like this one) regarding the other party. No money would trade hands. However, I would be required to deposit some money, probably a couple thousand, as security to ensure that I do not breach the agreement. If after a year I have not breached the agreement, I would get the money back. If I breach the agreement, the money would go to Judson.

Can you believe that?!?!?!?

Dick
Vancouver, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accor-NA-Motel-6/Seaside-Oregon-97138/Accor-NA-Motel-6-Corporate-Misfeasance-Seaside-Oregon-272431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accor NA / Motel 6

Back atcha

AUTHOR: Dick - (U.S.A.)

And you, friend, are an ignorant racist fascist knuckle-dragging NASCAR-obsessed cousin marrying road-kill-eating tobacco-juice-dribbling gun-fondling religious fanatic Georgia redneck.

Motel 6

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

Well, well, well. Where's all the big talk NOW ?? It has been apparent from the very beginning that you were nothing but a big mouthed liar, and now it has caught up with you. You never answered any legitimate question posed to you by us. All you did was rant and rave with your illogical diatribes. I am glad that I will no longer have to look upon your idiocy on this board again. Good riddance to you and all like you. You are nothing more than a cankerous rotting sore upon the face of humanity.

Legal Notice - 3rd attempt

AUTHOR: Dick - (U.S.A.)

I fully retract and withdraw all of my previous postings on this site concerning Accor, Motel 6 and/or Manager Lee Judson.

ROR, it is very important that you post this notice; please, thank you.