Complaint Review: Account Care

P.O. Box 901095 Fort Worth, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 8775245985
  • Web:
  • Category:

Account Care My mom have been paying for approximately eight years this insurance now that she had a car accident and send the information they keep giving her the run around and dont pay her like the policy state Fort Worth, Texas

Is been approximately eight years that my mom and dad have the insurance for the credit card. when I look at her statement one day realize that she was being charge for an amount .she knew it was insurance thought that it was for death. it was something that they called my dad about it and he accept. but when I called to know more information thinking of just taking the insurance from the credit card since it was a high amount for my mother that is edelry and widow the person in customer service explain that it was accidents as well as if you will stay without a job, then explain that my mom was with me when I had a car accident. mention that if it was within the year she could apply for it by  filling  out the application. that he was going to send my mail in regards to her disability due to the accident. we have filled the application twice then ask for documentation from the doctor which the doctor filled up. then ask for more documents which everything has been sended. now we just another letter like to start all over with the same procedure since the beginning. this is not right since in the back and forth of this my mom have been paying the credit card .since they say that is another departnment and she needs to keep paying. I have read in the internet of the same scan they have done to a couple of people .please if you can look into this since this will aliviate some stress from my mom and I cause now that she needs for them to be reliable and pay the amount due to the disability she had due to the car accident.  Thank you in advance for all your help in this matter and will appreciate all your cooperation as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Account-Care/Fort-Worth-Texas-76101/Account-Care-My-mom-have-been-paying-for-approximately-eight-years-this-insurance-now-tha-1018278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Account Care