Complaint Review: Account Control Technology

• Updated: Thu, April 28, 2011

• Reported By: Michael — Knoxville Tennessee USA
Account Control Technology
P.O. Box 8012 Canoga Park, CA 91309 Internet United States of America

Account Control Technology Wage garnishment, no statements, info, failure to communicate , Internet

I have sent emails, faxes, and even made phone calls to Account Control Technology starting on 8/27/2010. I received a voicemail today 04/28/2011 and called back and the entire department is closed, and the representative that answered the phone refused to let me talk to anybody else. The last time I called 04/19/2011 the whole department was at lunch, the representative that answered the phone refused to let me talk to anybody else. Previously when I called all I have gotten is a generic voicemail box.

I have fax confirmation that each of the faxes I have sent them went through successfully. This companies practices are causing financial hardship on me because they are garnishing my wages at over 15%. They refuse to give me any information regarding my account that they have, so I don't know what my balance is, my account number, anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2011 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Account-Control-Technology/internet/Account-Control-Technology-Wage-garnishment-no-statements-info-failure-to-communicate-723312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Account Control Technology