Complaint Review: Account Now Bank Corp

P.O.Box 1966 San Ramon, California United States of America
  • Phone: 8779847465
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Account Now Bank Corp AccountNow Closed my account, Kept over 800.00 already in my account...Still have not gotten back. San Ramon , California

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help.

I prepared taxed for family members. Where I charge a fee. Two different members paid me monies owed too me. Had that deposited into my account. Because the tax return was not mine. Nor did I state it was. Family member had my portion deposited into my account.
After I gave them back account info and routing no.
After Account Now said they could not contact me. They sent back deposit to IRS.....Okay I'm alright with that. Because they thought......it was my return. Although it was only a small portion.
But still 3 weeks later have not sent me the monies. That was already in my account. Over 800.00

I faxed all the required documents they asked for. And still have not received any of my money.
I would love to file a suite against this company. This just isn't right. How can I get my money back. None of the phone numbers I have are any good.

One I punch in my debit card no. They tell me no such account found.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Account-Now-Bank-Corp/San-Ramon-California-94588/Account-Now-Bank-Corp-AccountNow-Closed-my-account-Kept-over-80000-already-in-my-account-1023987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Account Now Bank Corp

We would like to help.

AUTHOR: AccountNow - (United States of America)

Hello MzSmplyWrong

I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with your account. I'd like to help. Can you send us an email at customerserviceRR@accountnowinc.com and reference your name, last four digits of your card number, and best phone number to reach you at? Unfortunately I cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum.

Thanks,