Complaint Review: Account Now Prepaid Visa Debit

• Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: rsargent72 — lady lake Florida United States of America
Account Now Prepaid Visa Debit

Account Now Prepaid Visa Debit Stole $219.00 Internet

Account Now has stolen $219.00 from me.

On 2/25 i went to wal-mart tried to put money on a prepaid visa card for gas to get the .03 off a gallon. My Transaction did not go through and the cashier told me to try not one more time but got a CSM and had her try making 3 times trying to put $73.00 on a card making a total of 219.00. When i looked at my account that night i seen that the money was taken out of my account i called and the Customer service person told me that this was in wal-marts hands.  I went to wal-mart and the accounting department provided me with all the paper work to show that they reversed their transactions. I called account now back and was told that the ending balance from after my -transactions at wal-mart of $219.00 was my starting balance for the day and that i did not know how to read my accounting information. When I asked them to provided me a detailed e-mail on my account so that I could see what they were telling me over the pone I was told that they could not provided me with such information. I told the lady that they were legally obligated to provided me with the information showing me were the 219.00 was she told me i was stupid and needed to go back to school and learn basic math. I told her that i was the manager for a major doctors office and handled accounting every day and that such comments were rude. She called me a stupid (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE))) and told me that i needed to get an education. She then told me to have a nice day and (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE)))
and hung up on me.   WHATEVER YOU DO. DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THIS COMPANY THEY WILL STILL YOUR MONEY. I guess I have to write this off as a loss and a good lesson learned. The banks will rob you blind with fees and monthly charges and prepaid will get you with just plain grand theft. What a wonderful world we live in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2012 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Account-Now-Prepaid-Visa-Debit/internet/Account-Now-Prepaid-Visa-Debit-Stole-21900-Internet-848475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Account Now Prepaid Visa Debit