Complaint Review: Account Now Visa Issuer

• Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: EverTheJetSeter — Beverly Hills California
Account Now Visa Issuer
Internet USA

Account Now Prepaid Visa Doesn't Honor Terms of Contract GF from Account Now is apparently famous for his all talk no action resolutions  Internet

After depositing several thousand dollars under the impression I'd receive all these fabulous incentives for placing my money in the Gold Visa Prepaid account, all I got was robbed!

While exploring the online site's features I stumbled upon Free Bill Payment, I looked into it and keyed an entry in error. I followed all the instructions to cancel the transaction but it didn't cancel so I frantically documented my technical issue using their messaging system and kept screenshots. They disbursed the funds despite promises not to, I then filed a dispute which was lost so I filed another one and nothing came of it except canceling a card that I was using while traveling and paying for hotel accomdations, they were able to turn the card on and off so many times I started to think it was a joke! Well, 4 months later that about 3.8 more than they are contractually allowed to hold disputed funds without a provisional credit, I've got fees for not using a card they owe me hundreds on.

So GF Mr. Fetzer, where's my money!?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Account-Now-Visa-Issuer/internet/Account-Now-Prepaid-Visa-Doesnt-Honor-Terms-of-Contract-GF-from-Account-Now-is-apparentl-1057473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Account Now Visa Issuer