Complaint Review: Account Now

• Updated: Fri, February 17, 2012

• Reported By: Kristy — West Monroe Louisiana United States of America
Account Now
2603 Camino Ramon Ste 485 San Ramon, California United States of America

Account Now This company suspended my account without any notice. San Ramon, California

I had $2000 in my account and went to get some things at the store. Well I swiped my card and it was declined. The checker tried running it again as credit and it was still declined. I text for my balence and the funds were still there. Went to the ATM thinking that it was just there machine. I was sooooo wrong. I called customer service and of cource it was after hours. I called Thursday morning 02-16-12 and was told that my account was suspened because of a deposit made to my account. {State tax refund} Because the state reversed mine and my husbands name on the deposit my account has been suspened. I want my money they can have that refund but I want my money that was on the account before this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2012 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Account-Now/San-Ramon-California-94583-913/Account-Now-This-company-suspended-my-account-without-any-notice-San-Ramon-California-841227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Account Now