Complaint Review: Account Now

• Reported By: ServiceDog4Me — York Maine USA
Account Now
San Ramon, California United States of America

Account Now Meta Bank False advertising STAY AWAY San Ramon, California

STAY AWAY from Account Now, they're LIARS and MORONS, I have a prepaid account with them. They WILL NOT give me my $80 that's left from $100 I had transferred in to the account from paypal, I have the Account now card Classic card. It states in their info there's no monthly fee and the Account Now Gold card theirs a $9.95 monthly fee, I get charged that $9.95 monthly fee when their info says monthly fee is free. I have miss placed 2 cards, recently I have found both but they blocked both and WILL NOT unblock them nor will they send me my $80 which I urgently need. They told me despite needing the $80 IMMEDIATELY that I have to wait the 7-10 business days til my 3rd and new card comes, they're NOT willing to help it ANY way. I can't close my account with Account now for 7-10 days when this new card comes and I can withdraw the $80, So the $100 I had transferred from paypal to there went down cus of the Monthly fees and $10 charge each time I have had to get a new card because they WILL NOT unblock my card I managed to find. They "CLAIM" they're better than a bank well I can tell you that's BS because my bank will send me emergency funds Western Union as long as the funds are in my account, so that tells you right there they're not better than banks. I figured I'd give them a try a while back, and I wasn't able to link my paypal account to my bank so I linked it to Account now. My bank doesn't charge monthly fees, yes they do charge for a new card but WILL NOT block it unless you tell them to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2011 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Account-Now/San-Ramon-California-94583/Account-Now-Meta-Bank-False-advertising-STAY-AWAY-San-Ramon-California-776500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Account Now