Complaint Review: Account Recovery Corporation Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, March 10, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 10, 2012

• Reported By: Retep — Gatineau Quebec Canada
Account Recovery Corporation Inc.
2 Place Laval Bureau 430, Laval QC Laval, Quebec United States of America

Account Recovery Corporation Inc. Morris Ruggiero & "William" Daily Telephone Harrassment over Collection Issue Laval, Quebec

*Consumer Comment: You sure are involving a lot of others in stopping the calls...

Account Recovery Corporation Inc., Laval, Quebec - A "William" from this company "ARC" has been calling me on an almost daily basis, regarding a credit card issue that is now over 2 years due., I have continually told this man to do not continue to call & send everything in writing., I have asked him for his address which he will not give me over the telephone., I spoke to his manager, a Mr. Morriss Ruggiero about these continuing harrassing calls., he told me that the calls willl not be stopping., I have lodged a complaint with the BBB of Quebec as well I have contacted the National "Do Not Call" registry, which I believe does not work for collection agencie? Only telemarketers? ., I have contacted my telephone provider, Bell., & have asked them to set  up a private "Selectel" service., I am not sure if this will work as well., I am at a stage where if these calls do not stop.,, I will contact the local police force of Laval, Quebec & lodge a formal complaint.
The calls come in from ARC 2 or 3 times a day, the man "William" does not speak English well, he is very pushy & rude, he sometimes calls before 9 am., on almost a daily basis.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2012 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Account-Recovery-Corporation-Inc/Laval-Quebec-H7N-5N6/Account-Recovery-Corporation-Inc-Morris-Ruggiero-William-Daily-Telephone-Harrassment-851696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Account Recovery Corporation Inc.

You sure are involving a lot of others in stopping the calls...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

to collect a debt you acknowledge you've owed for over two years and apparently don't intend to pay.

Looks to me like they have a right to try and get their money.