Complaint Review: Account Recovery Service and Assessment Management Outsourcing

• Submitted: Wed, October 21, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, October 21, 2009

• Reported By: connoisseurofdirt — Tennessee USA
Account Recovery Service and Assessment Management Outsourcing
3031 N 114TH ST WAUKESHA, Wisconsin United States of America

Account Recovery Service and Assessment Management Outsourcing Reporting on my credit report TWICE under different names! WAUKESHA, Wisconsin

At first, I just noticed that for my US Cellular bill there were two entries. Then as I was printing out and writing down some credit history information, it hit me. "Hey, there are two people trying to collect and have reported the same delinquency on my credit report." I was kind of annoyed, because I would have to go through the BS validation process, which I wasn't really planning on since I know these are my debts, and at first glance the other two cell phone debts matched my records. Then, when I was addressing for the validation letters, I noticed these two collectors have THE SAME ADDRESS, but they operating under different names.

Not only are there two reports for one debt on my credit report from the same collection agency, one isn't a zero balance item like it would seem if this debt was sold again. The "Account Recovery Services" shows a balance of $488, and the second collector "Assessment Management Outsourcing" shows a balance of $507. Then it gets worse as you only start digging deeper. I'm almost certain one is re-aging my debt, and I'm not quite sure what to do about it. Date of delinquency is January 2008, and the date opened showing for "Assessment Management Outsourcing" is September 2008.

Bad ju-ju.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2009 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Account-Recovery-Service-and-Assessment-Management-Outsourcing/WAUKESHA-Wisconsin-/Account-Recovery-Service-and-Assessment-Management-Outsourcing-Reporting-on-my-credit-rep-513058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Account Recovery Service and Assessment Management Outsourcing