Complaint Review: Account Secure Plus

Account Secure Plus
accountsecureplus.com Internet U.S.A.

Account Secure Plus Did not help when I was unemployed. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Account secure minus

This company, Account Secure Plus, did not follow through with my claim of benefits for my unemployment. This company did nothing. I did their required paperwork and they denied my claim. I disputed the claim and they still did nothing because they said that my account (credit card) did not have a payment to them during the month in question.

They were incorrect and it has been charged to my credit card for every month for 18 months. Eight months later it is still being disputed and looked again for the fourth or fifth time. Again, they are suppose to get back to me in the next 30-60 days and honor my claim of benefits.

Let's hope this time it works or I'm canceling the coverage and asking for a refund!!

Norm53
Wickliffe, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2007 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Account-Secure-Plus/internet/Account-Secure-Plus-Did-not-help-when-I-was-unemployed-Internet-263364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Account Secure Plus

Account secure minus

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

I myself am experincing the same problem. They are not honoring my claim either from being unemployed, as matter of thats not what we signed up for. What i mean by that is review you disclosed statement they send. Does it say anywhere they are sending out our personal information to an outsource facility in INDIA after stating everywhere they are based Nationally, Transactions are Nationally and private information is Nationally. I was offended and upset that they did this, especially with our problems with ID Theft, it makes too much sense. Thats my case with them and i trying to something about it. But let me know if you get you refund on the account secure, becuase i wouldn't mine getting about $200 back, yeah a couple years paying for that service while i had a job and paying those payments on time, they still want more money. I want to sue them to the point where they have nothing in their wallets. Not saying i want all the money, i want some or at least most of it, but give some back to the people that have been screwed/rip off/bent over by this company. They had the nerve to bounce my interest rate from 8.01% to 29.9%. CROOKS, plain and simple, and they are doing it on American soil and getting away with it. If i did anything remotely close to that, i would be arrested and incarcerated. Have fines up th ying yang, would have to file bankruptcy and be forced to join the military....hmmm....that made me think of something. If that is true, WOW, i would be the first to say, "Revolution." Wrong, wrong, wrong.....