Complaint Review: AccountGear

AccountGear - accountgear.com will steal ur money! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Rafal Ciupa Using Stolen Credit Cards

*Author of original report: Threatening from www.accountgear.com

*Author of original report: Threatening from www.accountgear.com

Hi, I ordered game account (Age of conan) from www.accountgear.com; After couple of hours they write me e-mail about how sorry they are, because they can't give me stuff what I ordered. They didn't write about money back, nothing like that. They just write me then I must wait more and more hours. I don't think so... I feel cheated, because they charge my account (58$) and they can't provide me what i ordered.
Bunch of cheaters...

Hopefully I gonna get my money back.

Rafal ciupa
Perthshire
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AccountGear/internet/AccountGear-accountgearcom-will-steal-ur-money-Internet-472544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AccountGear

Rafal Ciupa Using Stolen Credit Cards

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

This customer is actually complete fraud, and is using a stolen credit card to purchase orders (source: MoneyBookers). As of right now, the customer was automatically credited back, so we did not "steal" his money as he says we did.

The customer opted to have an exchange on a product. We told this customer it would take 1 to 24 hours to deliver the product. Instead this customer posted two complaints, providing false information that we ripped him off.

While this is happening, MoneyBookers sends us an email saying that they need to cancel the order because the individual who placed an order needs verification as he

** EMAIL FROM MONEYBOOKERS **

This email is to inform you that we have identified a potentially fraudulent transaction sent to your account. It would really help us if you could send us the following:

- Confirmation that we can cancel the transaction bellow
- Personal data that you have in your system for the respective customer.

Here is the transaction in question:

167722068 20 Jul 09 13:14 Receive Money from rafalciupa@gmail.com 58.80 USD processed
Your transaction ID: 167722068

Your fast reply will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation.

Best Regards,
Lilia Vladeva
Antifraud Team
Moneybookers Ltd.

** PROOF OF REFUND **

He is proof of the refund

167722068 20 Jul 09 13:14 Receive Money from rafalciupa@gmail.com 58.80 refunded

** CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PASS VERIFICATION WITH MONEYBOOKERS **

On another complaint, he mentions that he did not use a stolen card. If you can clear this with MoneyBookers then great, but as of right now they have specifically told us that your account is not cleared until you provide proper verification.

Other than that, the order has been closed. If your a company, employer, or anyone doing business with Rafal Ciupa, I'd avoid him.

Threatening from www.accountgear.com

AUTHOR: Rafal ciupa - (United Kingdom)

Rafal,

Unfortunately, we are not going to deliver your order until the reports on the internet are removed. Upon doing this, we will deliver your order. Presently you're claiming that we're stealing your money when in fact we are not. We clearly mentioned in the email the following below

Once we receive this information, please allow to 1 to 24 hours to deliver your account by email.

Please remove or update the listing so we can issue delivery on your order.

and after that...

Rafal,

Once it is removed, we will issue delivery.

______________________________________________________

I just <3 "please allow to 1 to 24 hours"

Looks like threatening or wee blackmail...

Threatening from www.accountgear.com

AUTHOR: Rafal ciupa - (United Kingdom)

Rafal,

Please remove or update the listing so we can issue delivery on your order.

and after that...

Rafal,

Once it is removed, we will issue delivery.

______________________________________________________

I just <3 "please allow to 1 to 24 hours"

Looks like threatening or wee blackmail...