Complaint Review: AccountNow - MetaBank

• Submitted: Sat, January 31, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 31, 2009

• Reported By:Baxter Tennessee
AccountNow - MetaBank
www.accountnow.net San Ramone, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-710-4802
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

AccountNow - MetaBank Failing to release my funds San Ramone California

On Jan 30th 2009 my direct deposit to MetaBank or AccountNow was posted as available. When I call and check balance it said my balance, thats ok! The problem Is I have available funds, but my card keeps getting declined, very embarrasing. I filled my car up with gas, and card was declined! My paycheck is in their system, but I cant use my own money. This started on Friday and as of this listing on saturday, still no response. I have called, hundreds of time, with no explanation, or plan of fixing the problem.

I have been a customer for over 3 years, and now this is how im repayed? I need my money, I have bills that need paying! This is gonna cost me a $30 late charge on one of my bills, if not settled up by Monday morning. I will hold MetaBank or AccountNow liable for those charges! I dont suggest using this company. If you expect a person or answers to problems with this company, you will be seriously dissapointed, I am! (((email redacted)))

Anthony ****
Baxter, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2009 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AccountNow-MetaBank/San-Ramone-California/AccountNow-MetaBank-Failing-to-release-my-funds-San-Ramone-California-418597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AccountNow - MetaBank