Complaint Review: AccountNow Metabank

• Updated: Tue, February 07, 2012

• Reported By:LYNCHBURG Virginia
AccountNow Metabank
www.Accountnow.com Internet U.S.A.

AccountNow Metabank Don't bank much less direct deposit with this company Internet

*UPDATE Employee: i apologize

I have had this account for close to a year, never had a problem with this company until now. I had my federal refund direct deposited into this account because the web site stated in so many words " Have your refund faster by direct deposit" they also sent information to my home address.

On the date of my deposit January 30, 2009 I checked with the IRS and they stated that they deposited my check on that day. Well, as I proceeded to check my balance it stated that I didn't have anything in my account and no deposits were pending.

By this time I was extremely mad, I call AccountNow and they stated that the system rejected the deposit because it was too much and it was electronically sent back to the IRS... Who have heard of such. I proceeded to call the IRS to see if they have received my money, they stated no. When and if they receive it I would be issued a paper check.

It is now Feb 10,2009 11 days, 7 business days and no one knows where my money is. I am so upset right now I have bills that need to be paid and medicine to get. This company has truly mess me up, I will tell this every where I go If you know of anyone who is trying to get an account with this company tell them NO,NO, NO.

I wish someone had told me that. This company needs to be put out of business I will be contacting the FTC, BBB, and the Attorney General for this company.

M N
LYNCHBURG, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AccountNow-Metabank/internet/AccountNow-Metabank-Dont-bank-much-less-direct-deposit-with-this-company-Internet-422696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AccountNow Metabank

i apologize

AUTHOR: Itsasecret - (U.S.A.)

i apologize about the issue you are having.In our terms and conditions it states the dd limit is $6000 .If your refund was kicked back it was because your refund was over the limit.

panel