Complaint Review: AccountNow Metabank

• Updated: Sun, May 16, 2010

• Reported By: Luna — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
AccountNow Metabank
P.O. Box 1966 San Ramon, California 94583 Internet United States of America

AccountNow Metabank Metabank AccountNow froze my account and didn't notify me. Internet

I have never had a major problem with AccountNow, until very recently. I tried using my card at an store and it was declined, which was very strange considering I had just put funds on my card.

When I checked my card statement, it showed the amount that I had deposited on there, but my card is still reading declined.

This had happened before, but not of this magnitude. There are times when AccountNow updates their systems and would not let me have access to my account, but now I have had enough. but this is a huge embarrassing inconvenience for me now.

I would not recommend AccountNow to anyone. I see that now they are a huge scam and like to rip people off. They really must be stopped.

P.S. Their customer service sucks. Couldn't even get through to them. Waste of my time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2010 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AccountNow-Metabank/internet/AccountNow-Metabank-Metabank-AccountNow-froze-my-account-and-didnt-notify-me-Internet-603759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AccountNow Metabank