Complaint Review: AccountSecurity

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 24, 2008

• Reported By:Hiram Georgia
AccountSecurity
P.O. Box 39 Roswell, Georgia U.S.A.

AccountSecurity Benefit Program Used By GE Money Healthcare Won't pay off benefits, Run around on paying off benefits Roswell Georgia

When requesting a loan from CareCredit (GE Money) through my dentist I was given the opportunity to elect AccountSecurity loan protection. In the case where you are laid off or disabled, the AccountSecurity program would pay off your credit loan in full. I was disabled and laid off by my company and filed a claim for the benefit but they will not pay.

I waited the 90 day period before file and continued to make the basic payment of over 200.00 as required by the benefit rules. I have talked to the Account Security group for over 3 months trying to get my loan paid off with no results. I sent in all the paperwork they requested when filing my original claim. I have talked to 5 supervisors who supposedly escalated the request and nothing has happened. On every call I have been told they need some additional information but still no results.

I am going into the 4th month requiring me to pay the minium balance on the account and no one will help me resolve the issue. I have requested the home office number or address, a director or manager for the company and the customer support people will not let me have the information. My account has been sent to collects and this is all on my credit report now.

Julie
Hiram, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AccountSecurity/Roswell-Georgia-30077/AccountSecurity-Benefit-Program-Used-By-GE-Money-Healthcare-Wont-pay-off-benefits-Run-ar-343759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AccountSecurity