Complaint Review: Accountgear.com - Gamepal.com - Gamewar.com

• Reported By:brooklyn New York
Accountgear.com - Gamepal.com - Gamewar.com
Accountgear.com Internet U.S.A.

Accountgear.com - Gamepal.com - Gamewar.com Was sold a stolen account Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Employee Update: This Isn't Even A Customer, Possibly Competition Slandering Our Company

In Oct. 2007 I bought a extra account so that i could play WOW with my sons together without have to wait till they leveled another character. I baught and account from accountgear.com. Everything was great until I may 30th 2006, when i get a call from my friend saying someone logged onto my kid account and claims he was the original owner. He told them that the account was stolen. His story is that he was a soldier that was away in iraq or somewhere. He came back monthes ago and it took him so long to get blizzard to give the account back to him. Now i am out over 200 dollars and my son loses a character he leveled from level 50 to 70 and geared up so he could play with me and all his friends. It is now two weeks later and I sent over 8 emails, and tried accountgear.com costumer service and have gotten no response. I suggest everyone stay as far away from this company as possible. I plan on doing everything possible to make sure they get what they have coming to them.

00gemini
brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2008 04:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accountgearcom-Gamepalcom-Gamewarcom/internet/Accountgearcom-Gamepalcom-Gamewarcom-Was-sold-a-stolen-account-Internet-338752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accountgear.com - Gamepal.com - Gamewar.com

AUTHOR: GP Agent - (United States of America)

Dear 00gemini,

This order is not with our company. While we're sorry you had issues with accountsgear.com, please refrain from posting complaints about a companies not involved with this transaction.

Thank you.