Complaint Review: Accountgear.com - Gamepal.com - Gamewar.com

• Submitted: Sat, November 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, September 13, 2011

• Reported By: David — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
Accountgear.com - Gamepal.com - Gamewar.com

Accountgear.com - Gamepal.com - Gamewar.com stole my accounts and didn't pay me, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolved Case - We Believe This Was Resolved But May Need Your Response

I sold my two Final Fantasy XI accounts to Gamewar.com because I thought it would be better to receive the money quickly, even though I knew I could easily get hundreds more by selling them myself.

I received emails from them stating that they would be sending me the money within 4 days... its been 14 days and still no money.

I tried to log into my accounts to see if they had even tried to log in to them yet, and THEY CHANGED THE PASSWORDS!!!  Now I cannot get into my accounts, AND I don't have the money either...

I got scammed, they are not responding to me, and have not paid me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2009 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accountgearcom-Gamepalcom-Gamewarcom/internet/Accountgearcom-Gamepalcom-Gamewarcom-stole-my-accounts-and-didnt-pay-me-Internet-523716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accountgear.com - Gamepal.com - Gamewar.com

Resolved Case - We Believe This Was Resolved But May Need Your Response

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (United States of America)

This message is for David,

Unfortunately, we didn't see this post until recently. In order to better assist you, we need the following information:

• Your order number
Until we hear back from you, we will assume this issue was already resolved as you didn't provide any information for us to assist you.