Complaint Review: Accountgear.com

• Submitted: Sun, October 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — Clifton Colorado United States of America
Accountgear.com

Accountgear.com GameWar.com Paid for a lvl 65 toon received a lvl 1 toon in LOTRO, Internet

*Author of original report: **FINAL UPDATE** RESOLVED: 2 ACCOUNTS FOR THE PRICE OF 1

*Author of original report: **UPDATE**

*Author of original report: **UPDATE**

I paid for a lvl 65 burglar in lotro, what I got was a lvl 1 champio . And to top it off, and show what a friken idiot I am, before I was able to log in and check out the othe account, I bought a 1 year subscription and all the expansions to get it current. I emailed them immediately and got1 response

" Hello, Have you checked all servers for the character? Sometimes it is misplaced in a different serve . Please check again. Meanwhile, can you please provide us the screenshot of the problem ( in JPG file) and also the username and current password so we may investigate the problem.

Thank you, Cynthia R. Customer Support- Team Leader Accounts Department "

I have sent all the information that they asked for and all I get now fora response is the automated system. The only thing that I want is the 65 toon that I paid for or a replacement account with all the expansions including Rohan and a minimum of lvl 65 burglar. Is that too much to ask for???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accountgearcom/internet/Accountgearcom-GameWarcom-Paid-for-a-lvl-65-toon-received-a-lvl-1-toon-in-LOTRO-Interne-954927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accountgear.com

**FINAL UPDATE** RESOLVED: 2 ACCOUNTS FOR THE PRICE OF 1

**FINAL UPDATE**

Turned out that the delivery information had already been sent to my paypal email address. The account had everything and more described on it.

About a week later, they were able to fix the issue with my original account, and they gave it to me at no additional cost.

I ended up getting 2 accounts for the price of 1. Truly an amazing company if you ask me after have a terrible time previously dealing with a craigslist seller.

**UPDATE**
Well, it has been 48 hours since my second attempt at receiving a LOTRO Account from Accountgear com. I did receive the automated email last night. And this morning when I checked their website and tracked my purchase, instead of " processing" I it said " delivering" so at least there is change. They also removed the account that I paid for, from the list of accounts for sale. So that means 1 of 2 things, either they acknowledged that I paid for the account or somebody else bought the same one as me.

AUTHOR: Lotro geek - (USA)

The next day Accountgear sent me an email saying " how sorry they were " and gave me a gift code. So me, being dumb, promptly used the code and gave themaanother$ 100 bucks. I received the " thanks for your order " email. It has been almost 24 hours and 4 emails later and still no account information. Wow, that's it, just wow.