Complaint Review: Accountgear.com

• Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: Kelly — Belton Missouri United States of America
Accountgear.com

Accountgear.com Stolen accounts, never got paid Internet

*General Comment: Any word?

*Author of original report: Update

I have been scammed by accountgear.com just like many others. They allowed me to put my gaming account information in on their "sell accounts" page for a an "instant quote." Then after I had the quotes on all 4 of my gaming accounts they ask you to accept their offer and enter details so they can log in and verify that the accounts are what you say they are.

I thought they were just taking a while, but happened to check my 4 accounts today and all of the passwords have been changed and I have no access to them, but no correspondence from them(accoutngear.com) at all. So I attempted to use their 24/7 live chat function to see what was going on with my sale, and low and behold it was offline. So I kept trying all day long, and every 10 minutes it was still offline. I wrote them emails at accounts@accountgear.com 4 emails so far, asking why my passwords were changed before I received payment, or even an offer confirmation. No responses at all still, when they originally said verification would take 12 hours. If you want to sell accounts for games, use playerauctions... accountgear.com is a bunch of BS and run around.

I am not happy with their customer service, as when they promise fast payment and 24/7 customer service they are coming up wayyyyy short. I am also not happy with writing 4 emails over the course of a day to a company that claims 100% satisfaction and 24 hour customer service, to never hear a thing... I cannot access my accounts now either, which by their calculation are worth a bit over 700$, which I found to be cheap but the game they are for is dated so I was going to roll with it. I am not sure what to do! They have my secret information to change the password, so the game company cannot help me. HORRIBLE COMPANY DON'T TRUST THEM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accountgearcom/internet/Accountgearcom-Stolen-accounts-never-got-paid-Internet-1017091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accountgear.com

#1 General Comment

Any word?

AUTHOR: Cubbyhomes - (United States of America)

Did they ever come through for you? I myself bought an account and am waiting on them. Looking through these reports it seems a lot of them have been resolved, maybe it just takes an insane amount of time before they complete the order.

Update

AUTHOR: Kellz - (USA)

Well, they began talking to me early this morning around 6am... Still not 24/7. They asked me for my preferred payment method again(which was already provided upon accepting their prices.) Then sent another email asking for my full name, address, etc... Which I again provided. I also received several automated responses, so now just to see if they are really going to pay or if it's just a more elaborate rouse.