Complaint Review: Accountnow.com/metabank

• Submitted: Sat, July 07, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, July 07, 2007

• Reported By:Painesville Ohio
Internet Internet U.S.A.

Accountnow.com /metabank they haven sent my card yet but continues to ask for money! Internet

Accountnow.com says they will give you a pre-paid visa card. But I filled out the app over a month ago (they said it would take a few days for me to recieve my card) Still no card! But I have recieved over 11 e-mails asking me to send in money and put money on my card. A card that I have never even seen before. One email even said I would get my card faster if I did so! But how can I send money for a card I have never recieved! I am not honestly concerned about the card I am concerned about the fact that they have my social security number!!! I am starting to wonder if this company actually exist!

Painesville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2007 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accountnowcommetabank/internet/Accountnowcom-metabank-they-haven-sent-my-card-yet-but-continues-to-ask-for-money-Inter-259366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accountnow.com/metabank