Complaint Review: AccuRise Consumers

11901 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angelos, California United States of America
  • Phone: 310-447-3460
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

AccuRise Consumers This company is a scam they took over $1,500.00 from me and only had three items removed from my credit. Please if anyone else has experience whet I have call the better business bureau, they need to Los Angelos, California

I signed up with this company nine months ago they told me they could help repair my credit ( LIARS) All they did was take my money $1,400.00 they told me within 4months they would have me at 600 credit score. (LIARS) They didn't even tell me that they give discounts to people that receive disability. All I want to tell y'all is don't sign up with this company they are thieves and they are very dishonest. I'm reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2012 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AccuRise-Consumers/Los-Angelos-California-90025/AccuRise-Consumers-This-company-is-a-scam-they-took-over-150000-from-me-and-only-had-t-888402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AccuRise Consumers