Complaint Review: Accufast Business Services,Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, September 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: tina marie — big river California United States of America
Accufast Business Services,Inc.
1008 West Ave. M-4 STE.F Palmdale, California United States of America

Accufast Business Services,Inc. Steve Floersheim(ero's ssn/ptin #P00048335) failed to file tax return & won't pay state late file fee Palmdale, California

I filed my 2010 income tax with Steve from Accufast.  He said he did a e-file with the state but in 2012 we were sent a notice that the state never received it & since we had our copy showing we file,we sent that to them.Now they are charging us a late filing penalty of$735.75 + interest.

I contacted our tax man(Steve@Accufast) and he has blown me off for months. When I did talk to him just today he told me he knows he owes it but bussiness is slow this time of year and he has no money to pay this. In other words he's making this my problem. My husband & I have very little income(retired & disabled) & can not aford to pay, so we are getting charged interest daily.

I looked up small claims & I know we would win,but even them It could take alot to try to collect & will cost us alot to file, then you have to go to court( as we live far away from the court) so that's why I am coming to you. PLEASE HELP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accufast-Business-ServicesInc/Palmdale-California-9355166/Accufast-Business-ServicesInc-Steve-Floersheimeros-ssnptin-P00048335-failed-to-file-940776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accufast Business Services,Inc.