- Report: #187472
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Accurate Cargo - ACDO - Joe Castro
Accurate Cargo - ACDO - Joe Castro2465 S. 19th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
Accurate Cargo - ACDO - Joe Castro ripoff Failure to Deliver Order or It Fell Off The Truck Phoenix Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. ACDO (their agent Joe Castro) was unable to contact me for permission to deliver my shipment. (One call)
2. ACDO required a letter from ABF Freight Systems reliving ACDO of all responsibility for damage or theft of the shipment before ACDO could deliver to my address.
3. ACDO require a signature from me before delivering a shipment that I have paid for. This item was shipped by Amazon.com and has now been held by ACDO for three weeks.
None of the above items are legally required to complete this shipment and the excuses are only a CYA ploy by Joe Castro for not shipping an order which I believe "Fell Off The Truck".
This is a classic Rip-Off by a trucking company and should more correctly be referred to as pilfering a freight shipment.
Prescott Valley, Arizona
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2006 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accurate-Cargo-ACDO-Joe-Castro/Phoenix-Arizona-85009/Accurate-Cargo-ACDO-Joe-Castro-ripoff-Failure-to-Deliver-Order-or-It-Fell-Off-The-Truc-187472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.