Complaint Review: Accurate Clock Repair - Mark Robinson

• Submitted: Wed, April 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 29, 2009

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
Accurate Clock Repair - Mark Robinson
5060 Saxony Lane Greendale, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Accurate Clock Repair - Mark Robinson Unaccurate Clock Repair - No Tic Toc to Unrepaired Clock Greendale Wisconsin

Do not take your clock to Accurate Clock Repair if you want your clock fixed period.

The owner, Mark Robinson, does not know how to fix clocks.

After leaving my clock at Accurate Clock Repair for 4 months, I was finally notified after several calls that it was fixed and could be picked up - cost over $100 which was paid.

One week later the clock stopped working. Mark Robinson kept the clock another 4 months, and after several more calls, told me it was again fixed. Again, I picked up the clock, but when I brought the clock home, it did not work at all.

At that point I was told by Mark Robinson that I did not know how to work my clock; that my house/table was unlevel and I was, in fact, to blame for my non-working clock.

Not willing to put up with his poor excuses for not fixing my clock, I again returned the clock to Accurate Clock Repair. The total time has been almost two years; my clock is still not "ready".

Please save yourself some grief and do not take your clock to Accurate Clock Repair/Mark Robinson. He does not know how to fix clocks and has no work ethic.

Coco
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2009 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accurate-Clock-Repair-Mark-Robinson/Greendale-Wisconsin-53129/Accurate-Clock-Repair-Mark-Robinson-Unaccurate-Clock-Repair-No-Tic-Toc-to-Unrepaired-C-447589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accurate Clock Repair - Mark Robinson