Complaint Review: Accurate Media, Absolute Best, Advent Of Wedding Art Photography

• Submitted: Thu, October 02, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 02, 2008

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Accurate Media, Absolute Best, Advent Of Wedding Art Photography
7126 W Cherry Hills Dr Peoria, Arizona U.S.A.

Accurate Media, Absolute Best, Advent Of Wedding Art Photography Poor quality, even worse customer service! Peoria Arizona

PLEASE do NOT use this guy to take your wedding photos! He talks a great game and the price is unbelieveable but you'll definitely pay the price in the end. Not only is the quality of his pictures far below professional quality (my husband's head is cut off in ALL of our ceremony pictures!) but he doesn't know the meaning of customer service.

After our engagement shoot we picked out a family photo with my 2 girls. I specifically told Harlan that I did NOT want it wanted because we would not be using it for signatures at the wedding. He brought it to the wedding matted.. just like I didn't want. We also paid for 2 photographers for 8 hours. Well, 2 showed up but 1 (Harlan's dad) only took about 20 pictures and then sat in a chair for the remainder of the night. They also left after only 6 hours because they supposedly went over the 700 pictures stated in our contract. Oh, and on top of that he charged me an extra $50 for those extra pictures! But when I finally got my proofs 3 weeks late the extra pictures weren't there.

After 2 weeks of fighting with Harlan and arguing about it, we took all the proofs back to him so HE could figure out what was missing. That was a HUGE mistake. You call and leave messages, he never calls you back. He actually answers the phone and he was "just about to call you". You schedule a time to pick everything up and he lies. He says he'll call you back by a certain day/time and he never does. Trust me, his price isn't worth it. I don't even think the pictures in his "portfolio" are his. I have a picture of the empty appitizer table. The 2 pictures he took of my cake are so blurry you can't see any of the detail. He took individual pictures of some of the guest and no pictures of others. I don't want a picture of my friend's date. I want a picture of my friend WITH their date! I wish I had taken the time to investigate Harlan before signing the contact. I guess when it says use at your own "peril" one should take note! He talked such a great game and if you sign & pay today you get an extra 10% discount! Don't fall for it!

It took us 6 weeks of calling and nagging to finally get our proofs back! And then they had the nerve to call US unprofessional!

Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2008 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accurate-Media-Absolute-Best-Advent-Of-Wedding-Art-Photography/Peoria-Arizona-85345/Accurate-Media-Absolute-Best-Advent-Of-Wedding-Art-Photography-Poor-quality-even-worse-377983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accurate Media, Absolute Best, Advent Of Wedding Art Photography