Complaint Review: Accurate National Signings

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Anon — California
Accurate National Signings
31947 Corydon Rd Suite 180 Lake Elsinore, California USA

Accurate National Signings I was mistreated verbablly by this company as an independent contractor. I was also not paid on time, and may not be paid, because I simply asked if they are going to pay my past due invoice. I was also told if I call back they would report me to everyone they knew and I would lose business. Lake Elsinore California

I was asked to do a signing for this company on May 18th.
I accepted with a verbal understanding that I am to be paid within 30 days of my invoice.
The signing was claimed to have an error, which was not true.

I returned an unstamped document that I made a typo on- but I replaced it with a document that was neat and returned both. I was told my fee would be reduced, which is ridiculous, because they keep this money for themselves.

It is 10 days past my invoice due date. After 10 days of calling trying to reach accounting I was yelled at and told I may not be paid at all. This is ridiculous. I filed a compaint with the BBB today and hope others will do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accurate-National-Signings/Lake-Elsinore-California-92530/Accurate-National-Signings-I-was-mistreated-verbablly-by-this-company-as-an-independent-c-1062646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accurate National Signings