Complaint Review: Accurise

• Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: Jim.EMT#1 — Woodbury Connecticut United States of America
Accurise
12300 Wilshire Blvd #105 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Accurise Imperial Capital. Stole Money from my Bank Acct Los Angeles, California

I started with this company in sept. 2011. At that time I paid them a one-time-fee for a   specified amount of time.  Prior to paying this fee I received emails and phone calls almost every day.  However, once they received their money did not hear a thing from them for almost a year. Then out of nowhere my bank account showed a debit of $179.98 taken by an Imperial Capital.  After much research I discovered that this in fact was Accurise.  I called them and was give ne excuse after another with no resolution.  This company is not worth anyones time.  they will take your money but you will still have crappy credit and they will claim they did so much for you.  They told me in the beginning that they would be able to help me get a mortgage in three monthsa year later no mortgage and nothing has changed for me financially except the balance in my account after they took unauthorized money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accurise/Los-Angeles-California-90025/Accurise-Imperial-Capital-Stole-Money-from-my-Bank-Acct-Los-Angeles-California-925619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accurise