Complaint Review: Ace America Loans, Global Financial Service

• Web:
  • Category: Loans

Ace America Loans, Global Financial Service ripoff Costa Rica Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Same emails

*Author of original report: ACE is A RIPOFF!

Just an FYI, I was reading this report regarding 1st payday advance and global financial services and wanted to let everyone know that they are also known as Ace America Loans. Same fax number, and Costa Rican address.

I was told that I was approved for 6500.00 loan through GFS.Inc. and I needed to send on 40% of the loan amount which is 260.00. No address at this time has been given but I did fax over the loan agreement and wish I hadnt at this time. They say they will send out the loan paperwork and I will need to send back the contract.

Can anyone tell me if their checking account has been debited for the 137.19 payment after the faxed over the information? not the contract just the agreement to get the loan.

The 1866-524-4450 number has a woman on an answer machine and then you call it back it has a fax tone.

Nes
Denver

Nes
aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2005 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-America-Loans-Global-Financial-Service/internet/Ace-America-Loans-Global-Financial-Service-ripoff-Costa-Rica-Dallas-Texas-151664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace America Loans, Global Financial Service

Same emails

AUTHOR: Kourtney - (U.S.A.)

I received the "time is running out" email 3 times even after I fell victim and sent the money order which to me means they have the abitlity to perhaps send automated emails. The automated emails I am no longer receiving as I have sent him approx 1400 emails alltogether at both of his email address...yes I said 1400...I am relentless. Ill be sending a few hundred more tonight...just telling him I am so aware of this scam.

ACE is A RIPOFF!

AUTHOR: Nes - (U.S.A.)

Does anyone else keep receiving this email from Rscott
I have tried several times to cancel this. I applied on 7/28/05 and it is now 08/25/05. I think that is alittle more than 10 days!!!

"TIME IS RUNNING OUT, YOUR LOAN COMMITMENT WILL BE HONORED BY THE LENDER FOR ONLY 10 DAYS"

Recently you applied and were approved for a personal loan from Ace America Loans, Inc. Your loan documents were emailed to you per your request. The loan commitment from the lender is only good for 10 days and will end without notice to you. After this period, the lender may not honor the loan contracts. Please advise of your intentions so that we may advise the lender. If you are no longer in need of this loan, please click on Cancel Loan. If you would like to contact us and give further instructions click on Contact Us Your response either way would be greatly appreciated.

If you have just recently received notification of approval or you feel you may have gotten this message in error, please disregard.

Ray Scott